1. Grab the book nearest to you, go to page 18 and find a random quote
“I’m not that steady myself”
Lives We Leave Behind by Maxine Alterio
2.Do you take shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
3. Who was the last person you texted?
A friend reminding her to finish her essay/report. Not that exciting…
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
No? Those belong on the street… that’s why it is called a street sign. Plus where would I even put a street sign? In my room?
5. Do you tan or burn?
I already am tan but it takes quite a bit for me to burn? I would have to stay out in the sun the whole day, no sunscreen and not cover in order to burn. I guess this is one of the perks of having a lot of melanin.
6. Have you ever had to have a surgery?
Again, no. I live a very happy life of no surgery.
7. Are you a righty or lefty?
8. Do you have freckles?
Nope… even if I did, you probably won’t even see it.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Not always, sometimes it’s always fun to pull a funny face.. or two.
10. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
My Cousin’s video for her assignment..
11. What’s your zodiac sign?
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
In emergencies… yes! Don’t judge, I’m sure everyone has done it in one time or another. When you are tramping and camping and not always near a cabin or toilet, you have to do what you got to do. No regrets.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
Peed yes, but have never pooped. I guess if I was in extreme circumstances and had no option then I would take my chances but for the time being I have never been in that situation yet.
14. What is your haircolour?
Dark Brown with Dark Red/Purple.
15. Do you chew your pens or pencils?
No way! That is gross and completely unhygienic.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
None. Will be the same next as well.. and the week after that.
17. What colour are your eyes?
18. Do you wear the hood on hoodies?
I live for the hood on my hoodie. Nothing beats keeping warm as you pull up your hood when it starts to rain or when it’s really windy.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I don’t see anyone complaining when girls wear blue…
20. What’s the fartherest away place you’ve been?
21. Are you allergic to anything?
22. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
No to both.
23. Where in the world would you like to travel?
I would love to travel the whole world but my top three right now that I want to go to is:
24. Do you like scary movies?
Sometimes yes and other times, HELLS NO!
25. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I am pretty sure I was dead to the world at midnight last night. I think it was was one of the first night in a long time that I got some sleep.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again?
John Tucker Must Die
27. Last person you kissed?
Sorry Honey, I don’t kiss and tell.
28. Do you have any phobias?
I don’t have a phobia.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude for a magazine?
No, I don’t think that I ever would but then again I don’t know where my life is leading and it’s a long road.
30. Whats under your bed?
Rubbish most likely. If I had to make a guess I would probably say chocolate wrappings, random pieces of paper with notes on it and some other random things.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
My Dad made sure that it is a skill that I possess.
32. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Have you ever run out of gas?
I don’t even own a car to run out of gas…
34. Are you sarcastic?
Ha! Me? Never… just a little bit.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Warm toasted baguette with the butter melting and topped with either jam or nutella. I also love having a hot chocolate on the side.
36. What colour are your sheets?
37. Are you lazy?
Yes. I do admit that I can be lazy.
38. What’s the name of your first cat?
I have never owned a cat.
39. What is yor chinese astrological sign?
I think it’s Pig?
41. What magazines do you read?
Harper’s Bazaar, Elle and Fashion.
42. How are you feeling right now?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Can you whistle?
45. Have you read the Harry Potter series?
Absolutely, and own the books as well.
46. What is your favorite candle scent?
Rose and Vanilla
47. Do you sing in the car?
I can not imagine not being able to sing the in the car.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
You mean my concert?
49. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
50. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
51. Do you make whishes at 11:11?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Most musicals are… but I think that is why most people watch them
53. Dogs or cats?
54. can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Not at all…
55. Can you walk in heels?
I can even run in them…
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Lawyer, teacher, doctor and at one point when I was a child I wanted to be a robot.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Ghosts? No, God? Yes.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Who has never had a Deja-vu moment?
59. What inspires you?
Literally everything can be an inspiration. Life has a funny way of surprising you with that it has to offer. From music to nature, food and even people around you are a source of inspiration.
60. Do you wear slippers?
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Whatever keeps me warm
63. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
I don’t really remember but it does sound like something younger me did back in the days.
64. What’s your favorite season?
65. What’s your favorite holiday?
66. Do you turn the water off when you brush your teeth?
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
68. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Mac or PC?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Happy? Only on like very special occasions.. other than that no.
74. Do you remember your dreams?
75. Do you wear perfume?
Yes… You have to smelling good.
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
Thought I was…
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
IOI, Jessica Jung, Bruno Mars, Rihanna and of course Beyonce.
79. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot? Is this question suppose to be Hot tea or Ice Tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would buy my parents a house. They deserve it.
83. Can you swim well?
I would like to think so.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
At a wedding, DJ
87. Last time you swam in a pool?
Two weeks ago
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
With the right person, yes.
93. Are you listening to music right now?
94. Is there anything that you’re disappointed about?
The lack of respect for women in some societies.
95. What quote do you live by?
“It isn’t always about you” – I think it speaks for yourself. It’s a way to remind myself that the world does not revolve around me.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
Again, with the right person, yes.
98. What is your favorite color/colors?
Purple! Anyone who knows me, knows this.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
100. Do you have any pets?